A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
SunnyCard- 0 balance Credit Card – Interest free for the first 6 months
The Sunny Card is a credit card from the Spanish Santander Consumer Bank with really very attractive conditions. In particular it is interesting that the SunnyCard is always free of charge irrespective of the useage and in addition, it offers the possibility of payment in installments, with 0% interest rate for the first six months.
The name of the SunnyCard stems from a cooperation with the travel provider Urlaubsplus GmbH. The customers of the credit card also benifit from50he case of a booking at Holiday Plus 5% of the tour price will be refunded.
The Santander Sunny Card MasterCard Credit Card in Detail:
- 0% interest for the first 6 months!
- No annual fees
- Much cheaper than a line of credit: You transfer easily from your SunnyCard into your checking account
- Free cash withdrawal at ATMs of the Santander Consumer Bank. At ATMs of other banks 1% of the amount, min. € 5.25
- 5 % cashback on bookings with travel operator UrlaubsPlus GmbH
- 27 million merchants worldwide
This is the only free 0 balance credit card with no interest for first 6 months. Even after 6 months, the interest is 10.90% APR, which is low compared to other credit cards.
Apply for Interest free SunnyCard here
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking