Last Checked :

2 thoughts on “Information”

  1. I am an attorney that represents a company, Bob Yari International, LLC that has an account at the Munich Branch of HypoVereinsbank.. The company has been dissolved and the assignee of its assets would like to apply to the bank to close the account and have the balance transferred. the account representative is Herr Brandmaier and the account number is 865935242. Please advise as to the procedure to arrange for the transfer.

  2. I am interested in opening a savings account. Are you taking U.S.A. customers? What is the minimum to open an account? What is the minimum amount to maintain an account? What I.D.
    do I need? Can I open an account, deposit and withdrawal money online?
    Thank You,
    A. Arthur


Leave a Comment