Founded in 1998, the cash group is the biggest group of banks which allows its customers to access a common ATM infrastructure of other member banks in order to make free cash withdrawals in Germany.
Number of ATM Machines in cash group
As of 2023, there are more than 7000 ATM machines in the cash group.
Charges for withdrawal from Cash group ATM
Cash Withdrawal from any of the ATMs from the cash group banks is free of cost.
Locating nearest ATM
Customers can search for the nearest cash group ATMs using the website http://www.cashgroup.de/
Current members of Cash Group
The five largest German private banks
- Deutsche Bank,
- Dresdner Bank (acquired by Commerzbank)
- Deutsche Postbank,
- Bankhaus Neelmeyer AG,
- Bankhaus W. Fortmann & Söhne KG,
- Berliner Bank AG & Co. KG,
- Comdirect bank AG,
- DAB Bank AG,
- Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden AG,
- Norisbank GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
- Münsterländische Bank Thie & Co. KG,
- Oldenburgische Landesbank AG,
- Bankhaus Reuschel & Co. KG,