A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Commerzbank Weekendbonus – €100 cash + 8,500 Miles and More Joining bonus for opening an account
UPDATE : Extended till November 24, 2014
New Commerzbank weekendbonus offer (Wochenendbonus) – Open a Commerzbank checking account (Girokonto) at the weekends till November 24, 2014 and you get a €100 cash as joining bonus.
In additional you can also get 8,500 Miles and More frequent flyer points as a joining bonus if you open before October 31, 2014.
Weekends bonus (Wochenendbonus) is valid if you open a bank account online during the weekends. Weekend starts Friday evening 4 p.m (16:00) till Monday morning 9 a.m (09:00).
Commerzbank is one of the big banks in Germany and one of the few that provides English service internet banking. Condition for the cash starting bonus are, account is only for private use and a minimum monthly deposit of of 1,200 euros is made. Otherwise 9,90 Euro per month is charged. Starting balance 100 euros for opening accounts before June 30, 2014.
The 8,500 miles and more frequent flyer miles are credited if you open the account and register for online banking.
The features of the bank are
- Free checking/current account (on deposit of €1,200 p.m)
- English service Internet banking
- Free Giro Card or Maestro Card
- Free cash withdrawal from more than 9,000 Cash Group ATMs
- Read more about Commerzbank here
Check here for step-by-step English guide to open the Commerzbank account online.
Click here to open Commerzbank account online.
October 24, 2014 / Admin / 0
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking