A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
GenialCard Offer – €10 cashback for free Credit card
Apply for a free GenialCard from Hanseatic bank during the GenialCard offer period by 31 May 2014 and all new customers will get €10 cashback if the card is used before .
GenialCredit card is a free credit card with instant online approval in Germany with lot of advantages.
- Instant online approval – Do not wait long for a decision! You will receive immediate feedback once you have submitted the credit card application online. You can also get a initial personal credit limit up to 2.500 €.
- Transfers to your checking account – Allows cash transfer to your checking account from your credit card.
- No annual fee for your main card – Permanently free
- Flexible repayment – Can be changed each time! Let us know if you (at least 20, – €) the outstanding amount in full each month in one lump sum or rather pay back in 3% installments.
- up to 15% online cash back at over 300 reputable online stores (eg: OTTO, Esprit, S.Oliver)
- 5% discount for booking travel (holiday packages, vacation rentals, cruises and rental cars) by “Holiday Plus”
- maximum credit amount up to 25,000 €
- increased safety with EMV chip technology
May 23, 2014 / Admin / 1
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking