A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Postbank Happy Hour Feb 2014 – Earn €150 Cashback for new Checking account
For the latest happy hour offer, check here.
With the Postbank Shopping Happy Hour you can save up to 150 € by you can simply using your new checking account plus for shopping between 6pm and 8pm everyday!
If you are a customer of Postbank Girokonto plus (Postbanks Checking account), you can receive a cashback of 2€ for each purchase that is made with the Postbank Card during the Postbank Happy Hour.
Starting February 3, 2014 till 27th February 2014, Postbank provides the new offer of “Shopping Happy Hour” where you can earn cash back on each shopping done between 6pm and 8pm every day. A maximum of 150€ cash back can be earned using this offer. To add to that, you also get a free VISA credit card.
The latest details of the Happy Hour Postbank Giro plus checking account at a glance:
- € 2 cash back credit for any payment with Postbank card (up to a maximum of 150 €)
- FREE* Paperless account management executive as salary / pension account (irrespective of the amount of salary!)
- Free Post Bank VISA card (lifetime free)
- VISA Card at over 1.9 million ATMs with VISA / VISA PLUS symbol in over 200 countries
- Free cash from approximately 9,000 ATMs Cash Group and more Shell stations, in more than 1,100 Postbank Finance Centers and many post offices
- 1 cent per liter fuel discount at Shell **
- Online and telephone banking included + iPad App!
*This offer only applies if you register during Happy Hour on the on the Postbank homepage i.e if you open 18:00 – 20:00 daily.
The Happy Hour offer is valid only for a limited time.
Customers who open a bank account as part of the Happy Hour Postbank Giroplus get a credit of € 2 per purchase of 20 € paid via Postbank Card (with PIN or signature).
Applies up to 75 orders / payments (150 € credit), made up to 30.11.2014.
The total credit will be made in the course of the 50th calendar week of 2014 to your new post bank checking account.
The Happy hour promotion is only possible once per account per new customer and is only valid for new customers
First open the private postal bank checking account. The deadline for your opening documents is 27th February 2014. Documents received after this date will be processed as a regular Account Opening Happy Hour advantage.
Postbank Giro Plus is for all retail customers with a monthly. cashless cash receipt from 1.000 € for free, or € 5.90 / month.
For students and trainees aged 22 and over (supported by appropriate documentation) free of charge regardless of receipt.
VISA Card in the first Year be free of charge, thereafter 22 € / year or € 5 / year to customers under 26 years. Credit card at age of majority and credit and permanently free of charge upon activation of the partial payment function and at least one purchase in sales per year.
** Valid at participating Shell stations. You will automatically receive 1 cent rebate per liter of fuel if you pay your fuel bill in the mail Bankcard. Accumulation with other shell benefits is not provided.
February 4, 2014 / Admin / 0
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- German Tax Returns
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking