A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Get €100 + 11k miles joining bonus at Commerzbank Weekendbonus
New Commerzbank weekendbonus offer (Wochenendbonus) – Open a Commerzbank checking account (Girokonto) at the weekends between and you get a €100 cash as joining bonus.
The weekends bonus (Wochenendbonus) is valid only if you open a bank account online during the weekends till 27 April 2015. Weekend starts Friday evening 4 p.m (16:00) till Monday morning 9 a.m (09:00). Opening the account during the normal week (other than weekends) will only get you Eur 50 as starting bonus.
Whats more, you can get up to 11,000 Miles & More bonus award miles for opening an account before June 30, 2015. 10,000 miles for just opening an account and additional 1000 miles when first login to your internet banking.
Commerzbank is one of the big banks in Germany and one of the few that provides English service internet banking. Condition for the cash starting bonus are, account is only for private use and a minimum monthly deposit of of 1,200 euros is made. Otherwise 9,90 Euro per month is charged.
The features of the bank are
- Free checking/current account (on deposit of €1,200 p.m)
- English service Internet banking
- Free Giro Card or Maestro Card
- Free cash withdrawal from more than 9,000 Cash Group ATMs
- Read more about Commerzbank here
Check here for step-by-step English guide to open the Commerzbank account online.
Click here to open Commerzbank account online.
April 10, 2015 / Admin / 0
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking