A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
GenialCard – Free Credit card with instant approval
GenialCard is not another free credit card in Germany. It provides many more advantages and features than a normal credit card.
Instant online approval
Do not wait long for a decision! You will receive immediate feedback once you have submitted the credit card application online. You can also get a initial personal credit limit up to 2,500 €.
Transfers to your checking account
More financial flexibility with a convenient cash transfer to your checking account. You can transfer your request amount from the your Genialcard account of the checking account of your bank.
No annual fee for your main card
Permanently free with no annual fee , no ifs and buts! You pay neither an annual fee nor an account maintenance fee for your main card. There is also no minimum usage limit you have to reach.
Can be changed each time! Let us know if you (at least 20, – €) the outstanding amount in full each month in one lump sum or rather pay back in 3% installments.
We then debit the agreed amount by direct debit from your checking account.
Other advantages of the Genial Card
- optional up to 3 partner cards possible
- up to 15% online cash back at over 300 reputable online stores (eg: OTTO, Esprit, S.Oliver)
- 5% discount for booking travel (holiday packages, vacation rentals, cruises and rental cars) by “Holiday Plus”
- maximum credit amount up to 25,000 €
- increased safety with EMV chip technology
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- German Tax Returns
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking