A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Commerzbank – Get €100 + 11k miles joining bonus
Commerzbank is an official partner of the DFB (German Football Association) and on the occasion of Women’s World Cup, open an Commerzbank checking account (Girokonto) at and you get a €100 cash as joining bonus. Please note that this is valid only if you open a bank account online.
Whats more, you can get up to 11,000 Miles & More bonus award miles for opening an account before June 30, 2015. 10,000 miles for just opening an account and additional 1000 miles when first login to your internet banking.
Commerzbank is one of the big banks in Germany and one of the few that provides English service internet banking. Condition for the cash starting bonus are, account is only for private use and a minimum monthly deposit of of 1,200 euros is made. Otherwise 9,90 Euro per month is charged.
The features of the bank are
- Free checking/current account (on deposit of €1,200 p.m)
- English service Internet banking
- Free Giro Card or Maestro Card
- Free cash withdrawal from more than 9,000 Cash Group ATMs
- Read more about Commerzbank here
Check here for step-by-step English guide to open the Commerzbank account online.
Click here to open [clink id=”6″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]Commerzbank account online[/clink].
May 15, 2015 / Admin / 1
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking