A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Postbank Offer – Free Nokia smartphone for free salary account
Moving to Germany and want to open a bank account and also buy a phone. Now with the new Postbank Offer, open a Postbank salary account online by and complete the application process by November 12, 2014 and will get an unlocked Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone as joining bonus. The unlocked Nokia Lumia 630 black mobile phone costs about €100 in Germany. A step-by-step application process for opening a bank account online including screenshots is available is provided here.
It is necessary that a form be filled which will inform the employer to pay your salary to the new account. This form called a Arbeitgeber-anschreiben (Letter to Employer ) or a Gehalts-/Bezügeüberweisung (Salary /remuneration Transfer Autorisation) letter. It is nothing but a document requesting to you your the newly opened Post Bank checking account as a salary account in the future. Postbank will forward the request to the employer based on your request. The Gehalts-/Bezügeüberweisung form is available when you fill the form, or it can be downloaded from the Postbank website here.
Other advantages of Postbank Giro Plus are
- Free checking account – For salaried customers on a deposit of €1000 a month. Free for students and people below 22 years old.
- VISA Card : Postbank VISA Card is free of charge for first year.
- Foreign cash withdraws without charges : Worldwide, charge-free cash available for withdrawals in euros using VISA Card or 1.85% for other currencies.
- 1 cent per liter discount for fuel at Shell
- Free for students, without this offer.
- For other benefits, check out the page here
Please note that it is not enough to merely apply online, you will have to send the forms and complete the Identification (PostIndent) process prior to November 12, 2014.
To Open a Postbank account online, click here. Check the step by step instruction on opening a postbank account.
September 18, 2014 / Admin / 0
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking