A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Postbank Happy Hour March 2014 – Free Sony Smartwatch (worth €130) or €100 starting bonus
For the latest happy hour offer, check here.
For those who missed the Postbank Shopping Happy Hour, there is a new offer for opening a Postbank account. For all new accounts (Postbank Giro plus or Giro start direkt) opened in March 2014, the customers will receive either a Sony SmartWatch 2 SW2 ( idealo best price : €130 ) or 100 € starting balance as a joining bonus.
This is only possible if you directly apply online through the link before 31st March 2014 and all the documents submitted before 17 April 2014. The offer lasts till first 20,000 customers or 31st March 2014, provided you activate and still maintain the account by mid June 2014. The first 20,000 customers are identified by the time the online form is filled and the documents generated.
Check out the page for more information about Postbank accounts.
The current features of the Postbank Giro plus at a glance:
- Action from 04:03 . to 31.03.2014 : Sony SmartWatch 2 or 100 € starting balance for new customers
- Free paperless account management executive as salary / pension account (for receiving the money from 1,000 euros a month , or € 5.90 per month)
- Free Postbank VISA Card in the first Year ( thereafter € 22 per year)
- VISA Card at over 1.9 million ATMs with VISA / VISA PLUS symbol in over 200 countries
- Free cash from approximately 9,000 ATMs Cash Group and more Shell stations , in more than 1,100 Postbank Finance Centers and many post offices
- 1 cent per liter fuel discount at Shell *
- Online and telephone banking included + iPad App !
* Applies to all participating Shell stations . You will automatically receive 1 cent tank rebate per liter of fuel tanks; , if you pay your fuel bill in the mail Bankcard . Accumulation with other shell benefits is not provided.
March 5, 2014 / Admin / 0
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- German Tax Returns
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking