A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Hanseatic Bank – €30 Joining bonus free Credit card
Apply for a free Hanseatic bank GenialCard from during the Spring offer period before 19 April 2015 and use the card before 31 May 2015 all new customers will get €30 as joining bonus .
GenialCredit card is a free credit card with instant online approval in Germany with lot of advantages.
- Instant online approval – Do not wait long for a decision! You will receive immediate feedback once you have submitted the credit card application online. You can also get a initial personal credit limit up to 2.500 €.
- Transfers to your checking account – Allows cash transfer to your checking account from your credit card.
- No annual fee for your main card – Permanently free
- Flexible repayment – Can be changed each time! Let us know if you (at least 20, – €) the outstanding amount in full each month in one lump sum or rather pay back in 3% installments.
- up to 15% online cash back at over 300 reputable online stores (eg: OTTO, Esprit, S.Oliver)
- 5% discount for booking travel (holiday packages, vacation rentals, cruises and rental cars) by “Holiday Plus”
- maximum credit amount up to 25,000 €
- increased safety with EMV chip technology
March 31, 2015 / Admin / 2
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking