A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
All day weekend 25 April 2014 to 28th April 2014
Happy hour runs continuously from Friday, 25.04. 2014 (From 15:00 clock) to Monday, 28.04. 2014 (until 10:00 clock).
Happy Hour benefit for all new customers include
- 100 € starting balance
- Free checking account – For all first-time customers aged 22 and above, a paperless salary account or pension account, regardless of the amount of the monthly receipt.
- Permanently free VISA Card : Postbank VISA Card is permanently free of charge on opening a Postbank Giro plus within the Happy Hour as long as you have the checking account.
- Foreign cash withdraws without charges : Worldwide, charge-free cash available for withdrawals in euros using VISA Card or 1.85% for other currencies.
- For other benefits, check out the page here
Check out the step-by-step guide on how to open a Postbank bank account online along with screenshots.
April 24, 2014 / Admin / 0
Categories: Postbank Happyhour Update
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- German Tax Returns
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking