A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Commerzbank Easter Bonus – €100 joining bonus for opening an account
New Commerzbank Easter bonus (Oster-bonus) – Open a Commerzbank checking account (Girokonto) at between Wednesday April 1, 2015 4:00pm (16 Uhr) to Tuesday April 7, 2015 9:00am and you get a €100 cash as joining bonus.
The bonus (Oster-bonus) is only valid if you open a bank account online during the the Easter holiday weekend.
Commerzbank is one of the big banks in Germany and one of the few that provides English service internet banking. Condition for the cash starting bonus are, account is only for private use and a minimum monthly deposit of of 1,200 euros is made. Otherwise 9,90 Euro per month is charged.
The features of the bank are
- Free checking/current account (on deposit of €1,200 p.m)
- English service Internet banking
- Free Giro Card or Maestro Card
- Free cash withdrawal from more than 9,000 Cash Group ATMs
- Read more about Commerzbank here
Check here for step-by-step English guide to open the Commerzbank account online.
Click here to open Commerzbank account online.
March 29, 2015 / Admin / 0
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking