A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
ComDirect Offer – €150 cash joining bonus with new account
Update : Offer extended to November 25, 2014
Comdirect is one of the best online bank accounts in Germany. Therefore any offer from them should be definately be used.
Open a ComDirect bank account between October 14, 2014 to November 25, 2014 during the Comdirect Offer, you can get up to €150 as joining bonus for opening a bank account. This joining bonus is provided in two installments of 100 and 50 euros.
1. Activity premium of €100
If you actively use your account, i.e you make at least five transactions such as remittance, deposit and withdrawal, payment by direct debit, or withdraw at the ATM, buy purchase using VISA card any transaction each over 25 € or more within the first three months of account opening. You will get €100 as bonus for activity in the fourth month after account opening to your new checking account.
2. Additional premium of €50
If you received at least €1,000 each month for three months (within a four months period) after account opening to the new checking account, you get an additional bonus of €50.
The advantages of Comdirect bank current account at a glance
- Free account management
- Free cash worldwide (with Visa card abroad, in Germany with the debit card at over 7,000 ATMs)
- Includes free savings account
- On request overdraft
- Upon request, free complimentary securities account
- Free Maestro debit card and free Visa card
- Apply now online!
Read more about ComDirect bank account here.
Click here for a step by step instructions with Screenshots on how to fill the German application form and open a comdirect bank account in Germany.
November 10, 2014 / Admin / 1
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- N26 – The best bank account for newcomer and foreigners in Germany – 2020 Review
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Schufa Credit Score
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking