A simple step-by-step guide on how to open a bank account in Germany. Open an online Germany bank account and documents required to open a German Bank accountRead More
Postbank Happy Hour April/May 2014 – €100 joining bonus, Free Account, Free VISA card
The new Postbank Happy hour April 2014 offer by is here. It is open till May 12, 2014.
Open a Postbank account online between 6pm and 8pm everyday and you will get added benefits than opening account through a branch. The Postbank Happy hour is also available all day during weekends. Check the website to confirm. This is only available if you open an account online. A step-by-step application process for opening a bank account online including screenshots, English translation and how to check when the Happy hour is available is provided here.
Happy Hour benefit for all new customers include
- 100 € starting balance
- Free checking account – For all first-time customers aged 22 and above, a paperless salary account or pension account, regardless of the amount of the receipt.
- Permanently free VISA Card : Postbank VISA Card is permanently free of charge on opening a Postbank Giro plus within the Happy Hour as long as you have the checking account.
- Foreign cash withdraws without charges : Worldwide, charge-free cash available for withdrawals in euros using VISA Card or 1.85% for other currencies.
- For other benefits, check out the page here
To Open a Postbank account online, click here. Check the step by step instruction on opening a postbank account.
For the latest happy hour offer, check here.
April 22, 2014 / Admin / 2
- Bank Account
- DKB Bank
- ING DiBa
- Noris Bank
- Volkswagen Bank
- Wüstenrot Bank
- Credit Cards
- Free Credit Cards
- Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Card with easy Loan – easyCredit
- Select a Bank Account in Germany
- Open a German bank account
- Freelancers and Self-employed
- Open a Student Blocked Account
- German bank accounts for non-residents
- Bank Cards
- Money Transfer
- Internet Banking